Leveraging Microsoft Power Apps for Manufacturing
empower manufacturers and pro developers
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 has changed our lives, both personally and professionally. As the situation remains volatile and uncertain, we are all learning to adapt and respond as fast as possible. In the best way we know how to keep our economics afloat and our community safe.
The question is how would one begin to address the challenges faced today?
The answer is simple, by leveraging the key tools at our disposal – technology.
Technology is front and center.
Supply chain disruption, remote work needs, and dynamic demand levels are the new normal. Resiliency, efficiency, and visibility are more important than ever. At the same time, organisations are focused on the bottom line and maintaining stability. They need solutions that can be implemented quickly—with clear ROI.
Now is the time to introduce apps that address new challenges brought by Covid-19, and that empower manufacturers to help create differentiated experiences and new business models.
We understand that the main goals within the financial services industry currently are:
- Empowering workers with the tools and data they need helps create efficiencies and enable agility
- Increasing visibility and collaboration across the supply chain
- Improve connected product innovation
This eBook explores the true power of Microsoft Power Apps and how you can greatly reduce the amount of effort and investment required to create custom apps to solve your manufacturing challenges.
Get Your Free E-Book
In this e-book: Leveraging Microsoft Power Apps for manufacturing we will discuss:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the manufacturing industry
- How Power Apps can help manufacturing teams achieve their goals
- Benefits that low-code apps offer
- The true value of power apps in manufacturing industry
- How you can drive innovation with power apps
- How AI can further your innovation
- Customer success stories