Maximise your assets, optimise your supply chain and control costs, while maintaining health, safety and environmental standards.
In today’s market, manufacturers need to use data to optimise processes, improve supply chain agility, and better serve customers.
The fourth industrial revolution and the Internet of Things (IoT) has allowed manufacturers to deliver the machine and product performance needed to improve operations – allowing faster time-to-value and streamlined processes by surfacing highly accurate and ground breaking insights across the entire product lifecycle.
Innovation and consistent customer engagement are key players in the manufactiring industry. Today’s customer has access to information to instantly compare almost any competing goods or services.
Manufacturing companies that can understand customer sentiment and preferences — responding in line with rapidly shifting demand — will be the ones that drive innovation, capture market share, and deepen customer loyalty.
Deliver new services
Transform the way your company and people use data to bring a competitive advantage
Optimise digital operations
Optimise production and maintain safety by delivering tactical, operational, and strategic insights to everyone in the organisation based on their job role and decision making processes.
Empower your workforce
Give everyone the skills and technology needed to sustain the business as the industry evolves.
Provide a flexible, performant, and scalable storage and processing platform for large volume, complex structured data such as seismic data and digital imaging. Process, visualise, and interpret geological data.
HOW WE’VE HELPED OUR CUSTOMERS
Leverage the unlimited potential of data in your manufacturing business
increase in productivity in 3 months
reduction in reporting time
million reduction of free text order spend
Manufacturers are faced with increasing global competition, complex regulatory environments, growing labour costs, and an ever-increasing customer demand for innovation.
Delivering a superior customer experience
Margins are being eroded
Increased product varibility
Rising cost to service customers
Slow pace of innovation
In response, manufacturers need cutting-edge technology solutions
Our manufacturing solutions enable you to empower you workforce and streamline the management of production, supply chains, and distribution
Compliance & Governance
• Improve governance, operational risk management, sustainability & financial compliance
• Ensure that plants meet regulations for workers, environment, health & safety requirements
• Provide comprehensive Production insights. Integrate shop floor & back office cost data to give visibility & benchmarking
• Improve manufacturing uptime performance & identify downtime issues
• Manage cash & working capital
• Streamline planning, budgeting & financial reporting
• Improve accuracy of sales planning, forecasting & budgeting
• Maximise efficiency of Logistics Operations
• Efficient Warehouse, Transportation, Vehicle & Load/Route planning
• Handle increasingly complex documentation for shipments
• Improve insight into costs, assets & markets, for better investing and divesting decisions
• Improve forecasting & planning through internal / external collaborative processes
Sourcing and Procurement
• Manage supplier contracts/trading agreements to improve costs & secure quality enhancements
• Measure supplier performance to control costs, improve sourcing performance & manage risk
• Manage shorter shelf-life products, increased product variety & increased customer expectations
•Manage inventory across raw materials, work in progress & finished goods