Top 10 Transformative Analytics Scenarios in Retail
The retail industry has been revolutionised.
Top 10 transformative analytics scenarios in retail that can give you that competitive edge.
The pace of change and level of competition in today’s retail landscape is staggering. Retail is undergoing transformation so significant that the way consumers buy products and interact with brands is forever changed.
Omni-channel retail is now the norm. Consumers expect a seamless, effortless experience on- and offline. To make that a reality, brands must provide consistent, contextual interactions across multiple touchpoints—including social, mobile, and now voice assistants, too.
Whether used to drive loyalty online or to personalise the in-store experience, data analytics plays an increasingly critical role in retail. By grasping consumer behavior patterns from multiple channels, retailers can effectively achieve higher conversion rates. Ultimately ensure efficient supply chains and drive improved customer experiences.
Today’s retail transformation is driven by three forces:
- The Empowered Consumer: Connected, informed, and more empowered than ever, today’s consumers use mobile and social media to compare and buy anywhere, anytime.
- The Agile Supply Chain: Omni-channel retail requires a supply chain that’s efficient in both directions.
- The Changing Role of the Store: Still the primary sales channel, physical stores are transforming into customer collection centers and critical supply chain hubs.
Get Your E-Book
Our Retail Solutions
Find out how to deliver personalised and seamless shopping experiences across physical and digital channels for your customers. View Solutions
- “Consumers willing to share their data to enable a personalised experience” 83% 83%
- “Consumers more likely to shop with brands that recognise, remember, and provide relevant offers and recommendations” 91% 91%
How can you meet the demands of today’s customers? Can you keep up with the pace of change, and find ways to maintain a competitive edge? By empowering everyone in your organization with visibility and insight into your data.
More than 1,100 retailers rely on Qlik® for their data analytics and insights. Explore this ebook “Top 10 Transformative Analytics Scenarios in Retail” to learn the 10 ways Qlik helps retailers transform their raw data into actionable insights, including:
- Digital Consumer Analysis
- Omni-Channel Analytics
- End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
- Retail Margin Erosion and more
Download the eBook today and see how your organisation can transform retail data into valuable insights.