Top 10 Transformative Analytics Scenarios in Manufacturing
The Role of Analytics in Manufacturing
10 Transformative Analytics in Manufacturing that can give you great visibility into your data and insights.
Like most industries today, manufacturing is transforming at a staggering pace. The rise of globalisation, evolving customer demands, growing digital commerce, and tremendous advances in technology have come together to create a fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0.
These technologies present big opportunities for manufacturers looking to improve efficiencies and flexibility while lowering costs. And every corner of the manufacturing industry can benefit – including subsectors like automotive, high tech, chemicals, and mill products.
Three major market forces are driving manufacturing transformation today:
- Integrated Operations: Insights from IoT data give manufacturers the power to optimize everything from equipment effectiveness and product lifecycles to inventory traceability and supplier collaboration.
- The Agile Supply Chain: To compete in a world of globalization and continuous product innovation, manufacturers need agile supply chains that can quickly respond to market demands and ensure inventory availability.
- The Connected Consumer: Today’s consumers are more empowered than ever. To win their attention, manufacturers must understand their behavior, develop the right products, and find new and compelling ways to engage.
Whether your goal is to ensure inventory availability, increase equipment efficiency, or perform market analysis, data is mission-critical. This E-book ” Top 10 Transformative Analytics Scenarios in Manufacturing” will give you the operational insights that will give you the power to:
- Understand the cost and efficiency of every component in your product lifecycle.
- Develop systems that gauge the need for repairs and provide early alerts.
- Gain real-time visibility into how manufacturing lines operate, on a macro and micro scale.
- And Much more
Get Your E-Book