DATA LITERACY: KEY TO SUSTAINING DIGITAL MOMENTUM
Many organisations are leaving their employees behind on their digital transformation journey. Implementing new technologies comes with its challenges;
•Low system adoption
All resulting in project failure and stalling digital transformation initiatives across the organisation. Data Literacy programs remain a key driver of sustaining digital momentum.
In 2021 there is an expected increase of 58% in Data & Analytics Investments
Of organisation’s state primary reason for project failure is Literacy
Maximise the impact of your technology and processes
Transform operations & Improve how you run your business with modern technology
Empower your people to use data for advantage
Transform the way your company and people use data to bring a competitive advantage
Optimise your mission-critical analytics delivery
Modernise and leverage cloud platforms to scale your business
DATA LITERACY WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
Get Actionable Insights
Enhance Your Workforces’ Skills
Improve System Usage & ROI
Change Business Culture
DATA LITERACY AS A SERVICE SOLUTION
The Decision Inc. Data Literacy as a Service offering is a scalable training platform and approach to accelerate Data literacy across the organisation.
- Communication plan and execution by Decision Inc.
- Group learning sessions with focused technology and data literacy content geared for upskilling.
- Learning sessions geared towards technology upskilling to drive usage and ad option.
- Increase confidence in decision-making processes to optimise business outcomes
DATA LITERACY FOR USERS
Don’t let the intimidation of data hold you back from growing and developing.
•Assess your skills
DATA LITERACY FOR ORGANISATIONS
Don’t let a lack of data literacy and skills result in project failure and stall your digital transformation.
•Change your business culture
DATA LITERACY AS A SERVICE PROGRAM
1. Planning and Vision
- Create a clear vison, with a formulated plan and predefined success success metrics.
- Empower Data Champions – who will be custodians for the program.
2. Communication Plan
- Communicate the core drivers for the implementation of the data literacy program
- Energise all employees
- Leverage data in the whole organisation
3. Workforce Assessments
- Contextual employee interviews
- Determine all key Data personas
- Assess the level of data proficiency across the organisation
4. Cultural Development
- Topical classroom-based learning sessions:
- Characteristics of a data literate culture
- Data storytelling & Data fundamentals
5. Prescriptive Learning
- Learning is one of the most important traits for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Providing learning opportunities, not just training
- Individual empowerment of every individual
6. Evaluate and Reiterate
- Continuous measurement of success metrics
- Continuous communication & monitoring
GET STARTED WITH DATA LITERACY TODAY!
Get in touch and let us assist show you the power of our Data Literacy as a Service offering!