BUILDING A DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESS
TRANSFORMING ANALYTICS CAPABILITY
THROUGH DATA AND AI
Topic: Learn how to transform your analytics capability through data and AI
Type: On-Demand Webinar
Duration: 52 Minutes
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
75% of organisations believe they are not living up to their analytics potential. Research has shown that there are 5 major factors holding organisations back from fully utilising analytics in their business, these include:
- Lack of funding and insufficient resources
- Data environment not setup for scale
- Reports and analytics is still operational
- Governance is weak with little data management
- Maturity too low to focus on culture
It’s time to change your experience with data and analytics. Data is growing exponentially and and more organisations are starting to realise that becoming data-driven is imperative to their success.
Join us for this webinar as we take you through how to transform your analytics capability through data and AI to become a truly data-driven business.
Five key themes for data and analytics success.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The benefits of building a data-driven business
- Challenges prohibiting the transformation of business
- The 5 themes for building a data driven business
- Transforming your analytics capability through AI
- Services offered by Decision Inc. to help in your transformation journey
Business Manager for Data, Information & Analytics at Decision Inc.
As Business Manager of the Data Information & Analytics unit of Decision Inc. South Africa, Clinton is committed to expanding the capabilities of his team. He relies on his extensive business intelligence and data management experience across a range of industries as well as being part of the senior management leadership team. Clinton has 26 years’ experience in the data and analytics consulting space, creating solutions in a range of industries. Focused on analytics, data management and data science, Clinton is passionate about partnering with clients to harness the full potential of their valuable data assets. He knows how technology can be harnessed to assist clients in their transformation to become intelligent data-driven enterprises.