Enterprise Asset Management
Reduce costs and production downtime and maximise the lifespan of your assets
Manage all your capital intensive assets while reducing expenses, and increasing the bottom line
Organisations are moving at an ever-increasing pace towards digital transformation by taking advantage of new and emerging technologies.
Assets within these organisations are becoming more and more interconnected, providing real-time data about business operations and health. This increase in data and interconnectedness is reshaping the future of Enterprise Asset Management.
Our Enterprise Asset Management solution makes it easier for organisations to plan and predict asset maintenance which allow you to maximise the lifespan of assets and reduce costs and production downtime – all of which drives efficiencies in maintenance planning, execution, and analysis.
Increased visibility of asset lifecycle
Decrease equipment downtime
Reduce spare parts/inventory costs
Improved maintenance WIP control
Leveraging an Enterprise Asset Management Solution
- Prepare your budgets more accurately
- Ensured the optimal performance of your assets
- Reduce spares costs and avoid overstocking
- Focus your maintenance spend on critical assets
- Get visibility on all overdue tasks via a backlog report
- See the correlation between the preventive maintenance and asset downtime
- Ensure that your plants are safer because maintenance work gets done
- Objectively evaluate the effectiveness of your preventive maintenance program
- Access an integrated ERP / EAM solution from Microsoft
- No duplication of your master data