Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) provides the user with a practical way of reducing expenses, and increasing the bottom line, while managing capital intensive assets.
The EAM Module in D365 F&O in contrast to most other applications, can be cost-justified. The benefits are real and tangible.
Deciding whether to repair or replace a component of an asset is a common problem. With an effective EAM solution, information on an assets’ performance is readily available. This information allows intelligence to justify and compare costs on maintaining versus replacing.
With EAM for Microsoft there is no need for underground ‘piping’ to get to needed information. With a single view of all EAM information readily available this allows for a more integrated environment.
Predictive & Preventative Maintenance
Resource Planning & Scheduling
Quotation & Order Management
Mobility & Devices Job Costing
Dynamics 365 EAM Key Benefits
- Visibility of asset lifecycle
- Reduce spare parts/inventory costs
- Ensure less asset/equipment downtime
- Improved maintenance WIP control
- Effective maintenance program increases safety
- No duplication of master or transaction data
- Improved accuracy
- Integrated ERP and EAM streamlines operations
Dynamics 365 EAM Features
- Location Control
- Skills/Trade Database
- Failure Management
- Scheduling Maintenance Work-in-Progress
- Maintenance Contracts
- Preventative Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Reliability-centered Maintenance
- Condition-based Maintenance
- Resource Planning
- Spare Parts Documentation
- Quotation and Order Management
- Mobility and Devices Job Costing
Why Choose Dynamics 365 EAM?
- Able to prepare budgets more accurately.
- Ensured optimal performance of assets.
- Reduce spares costs – avoid overstocking.
- Focus maintenance spend on critical assets.
- Get visibility on overdue tasks via a backlog report.
- Correlation between the preventive maintenance and asset downtime.
- Plants are safer because maintenance work gets done.
- Objectively evaluate the effectiveness of your preventive maintenance program.
- Access to an integrated ERP / EAM solution from Microsoft
- No duplication of master data