What is CRM?
End-to-end customer engagements across the entire customer journey.
What is CRM?
CRM stands for customer relationship management. It’s a category of integrated, data-driven software solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers. CRM systems help you manage and maintain customer relationships, track sales leads, marketing, and pipeline, and deliver actionable data.
Why implement a CRM solution?
CRM solutions increase your profitability by streamlining administrative processes in your sales, marketing, and service divisions, and letting you focus on building and maintaining the customer relationships that matter. A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored. Without the support of an integrated CRM solution, you may miss growth opportunities and lose revenue because you’re not optimizing your operating processes or making the most of your customer relationships or sales leads.
Imagine misplacing customer contact information, only to learn that your delay resulted in losing your client to a competitor. Or, picture your top two salespeople pursuing the same prospect, resulting in an annoyed potential customer and some unfriendly, in-house competition. Without a centralized and automated CRM system, your people can lose track of customer interactions and miss business opportunities.
Who benefits from CRM?
Small businesses looking to grow.
If you want a competitive edge in your marketplace, a CRM solution might be it. CRM can take the burden of IT management off your employees by automating your business processes so you can focus on what’s important: leading your business to succeed.
Industry leaders wanting large-scale solutions.
Simplify and improve even the most complex customer engagements with an array of CRM tools that scale to fit your needs.
Why use Dynamics 365 for CRM?
With Dynamics 365 you get a flexible solution that’s customizable to suit your business requirements. Choose a stand-alone application to meet the needs of a specific line of business, or use multiple CRM tools that work together as a powerful integrated solution.
Marketing: Improve your customers’ journey
Generate multichannel marketing campaigns, nurture sales-ready leads, and align your sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services.
- Run multichannel campaigns featuring email marketing, web content, and events.
- Target matched audiences based on LinkedIn interactions using Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
- Personalize the buyer experience by customizing customer journeys based on user engagement.
Make better decisions
- Gain insights into your brand reputation and market through real-time data analysis.
- Prioritize leads using multiple lead scoring models.
- Build custom dashboards to analyze the data that matters most to your business.
- Automate processes for better service engagement experiences.
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to guide your business decisions and drive innovation.
- Rely on the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce operating costs and simplify deployment across your infrastructure.
Sales: Empower sellers to drive personal engagement with customers
Go beyond sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Sell smarter with embedded insights, foster relationships, boost productivity, accelerate sales performance, and innovate with a modern and adaptable platform. Use AI capabilities to track customer relationships and automate sales execution with contextual prompts that drive sales strategy.
- Improve win rate with a dynamic, event-driven sales process.
- Build pipeline with high-quality leads and prospects from a variety of sources.
- Measure the past and identify leading indicators for the future.
- Find the right prospects and customers.
- Always know the next best action to move relationships forward.
- Build a high-performing sales team.
- Engage and collaborate around strategic deals.
- Align with the buyer’s journey to deliver personalized engagement.
- Work anytime, anywhere.
Customer Service: Effortless service through any channel
Deliver guided, intelligent service and support on any channel with a unique ability to work with your existing systems. Empower customers and agents with the tools they need to ensure quick and accurate resolution, every time.
- Let customers connect quickly and easily through multi-channel service options.
- Use the AI of service bots to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care.
Personalize your service
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Guide agents’ actions toward optimal outcomes using intelligent automation.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using contextual customer data.
Streamline your customer service
- Improve service based on survey feedback, discussion forums, and social listening.
- Onboard new agents quickly with in-app learning options.
- Optimize your service staff by allocating resources based on service trends that you can monitor in real-time.
Field Service: Empower your agents to create a better customer experience
Streamline scheduling, inventory management, and on-site efficiency. Offer quick and transparent communications and tracking functionalities to keep customers connected to your field agents.
Improve operational efficiency
- Use the Internet of Things (IoT) to detect and solve problems faster.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Automate work orders, scheduling, and dispatching.
Empower field agents
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing technicians with mobile access to home office data.
- Understand customer preferences and history to deliver more personalized service.
- Enable technicians to work hands-free by using innovative technology like mixed reality headsets.
- Provide customers with real-time technician location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information quickly and easily.
- Let customers self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.