Respond, Recover and Reimagine Manufacturing
30 September 2021 | 11:00 AM GMT +2
Manufacturing Transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Title: Respond, Recover & Reimagine Manufacturing
Type: Live Webinar
Date: 30 September 2021
Time: 11:00 AM GMT +2
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
The COVID-19 pandemic in a couple of months has changed the economic outlook in ways that are difficult to predict with precision. However, what Decision Inc. & Microsoft can predict is the need for planning to look at three time-horizons:
1) Respond: The most immediate period during the pandemic when remote sales and service and rapid adaptation are most important to their customers.
2) Recover: A second period during which many businesses come back to work.
3) Reimagine: And a third horizon as companies deal with the consequences of recession and longer-term structural changes.
In this rapidly evolving and changing marketplace it is now more necessary than ever to use intelligence to improve the quality and speed of decision making.
Decision Inc. and Microsoft would like you to join us as we take an in-depth look into the response, recovery and future of manufacturing. We will take a look at the opportunity in manufacturing transformation and how to enable it using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Sign up here!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Focal points for this session will include:
- The Way Forward: Respond, Recover & Reimagine ManufacturingThe Manufacturing Transformation
- The Manufacturing Transformation
- The Opportunity in Manufacturing Transformation
- Create more resilient supply chains
- Transform your workforce
- Engage customers in new ways
- Build intelligent factories
- Unlock Innovation and deliver new service
- Enabling Manufacturing Transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Field Service