Enabling Organisations to Successfully Submit
to the CIPC using a single reporting and tagging solution for XBRL
Industry’s #1 XBRL Solution
Ensure compliance and increase efficiency with the industry’s #1 XBRL database.
Direct Connection to Data Sources
Direct connection to your underlying accounting or consolidation system – eliminating the need for manual data entry and reducing the risk of errors.
Increased Financial Collaboration
With Certent, your team can collaborate with confidence and control – and eliminate the risk of managing multiple versions of one document.
Benchmark All Your Reports
Increase the value and quality of your financial disclosures with our disclosure research tools.
XBRL Quality Matters
Certent Disclosure Management supports all of the latest XBRL requirements
- Real-time validation of XBRL instance documents that instantly shows any errors.
- Version control, full audit trails, and blackline comparisons ensure consistency as you update your reports.
- Roll forward functionality to ensure your tags are consistent quarter to quarter.
- A full range of customized services delivered by Certent’s seasoned team of CPAs and XBRL experts.
Taxonomy & Tagging
Certent’s XBRL solution efficiently manages XBRL taxonomies, ensuring ongoing compliance without the hassle and limits risk.
The Interactive tag inspector highlights tagging mistakes such as incorrect unit, incorrect scaling, or inconsistent tagging, which improves the overall quality in first and subsequent filings.
This ensures that users can rest on the fact that they have reduced risk and little to none redundancy by tagging data once and rolling the report forward for future reports to utilize the same tags with updated values.
- XBRL services for US-GAAP & IFRS
- Implementation services
- XBRL resources, training and proven practices
- Formatting for Word & HTML
- 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Section 16 and other forms
- Taxonomy migration, mapping, and validation