Model your business. Forecast its future.
- Create models by program, department or business unit, and roll them up into a single, fully interconnected financial model for your business.
- The in-memory planning cloud exceeds the traditional limits of financial modeling and analysis by delivering an engine that’s intelligent and scalable.
- Model for any department, any entity, any functional use–sales capacity, workforce, or marketing.
Automate and Accelerate Your Financial Close—in the Cloud.
- Streamline and Automate Your Financial Consolidation Processes
- Get Full Visibility Into Your Consolidated Financials—Anytime, Anywhere
- Complete Transparency and Audit Trail, Stronger Compliance
- Faster, Standardised Financial Reporting
- One-Click Pivot From Close to Planning
Dashboard & Analytics
Drive Business Performance With Interactive Dashboards, Data Visualizations, and Charts That Are Easy to Create, Personalize, and Share
- Spend more time advising your operational executives and managers and less time cross-referencing the numbers and creating reports.
- Quickly identify variances from a waterfall chart, perform period-over-period analysis, compare the budget to actuals, and recognize performance trends over time, all from the dashboard itself.
- Visualizing data is often the fastest way to identify trends and patterns that lead to insights.
Access Easy-to-Use Management, Financial, and Sales Reporting Software—All in the Cloud.
Empower your finance, sales, and operations teams and managers with intuitive and interactive self-service reporting. Distribute reports, slice and dice management and financial reports, and drill down into the details with speed and ease.
Deliver Stunning, Instantly Updated Management Reports With the Microsoft Office Suite and OfficeConnect
- Board and External Reporting Unified With Microsoft Office, 100% Cloud Connected
- Complete Formatting Control—No Reformatting, No Errors
- Migrate Your Existing Reports, No Rebuilding Required
- Reduce Reporting Errors and Save Time
Adaptive Insights Resources
E-BOOK The Nine Circles of Spreadsheet Hell Spreadsheets can be heaven...for some tasks. It’s not that spreadsheets aren’t great—they are. But, let’s face it, spreadsheets break down if you’re trying to rely on them systematically to gather data from across the...
E-BOOK 5 Ways to Become a Financial Reporting Hero As a financial reporting professional, you are tasked with keeping a lot of people happy - your CEO, your board, your shareholders, and your staff. Making the most of your time, your numbers, and your team is what...
BLOG | EPM The Dangers of Using Spreadsheets for Financial Planning and AnalysisRepublished, 03 February 2020, Decision Inc.The spreadsheet has become such a ubiquitous tool in finance that people hardly notice it anymore. But in a world where digital transformation...