Our Information Landscape Framework is aimed at reviewing the current state of the organisation through 5 different lenses:
What is the Information Landscape Audit?
The data and reporting environments of most organisations grow organically over time as needs and systems arise. This generally happens over many years or even decades which leads to challenges with integration and accessibility for any reporting, analytical and even various required transactional processes.
Decision Inc. has developed an information landscape audit which asks fundamental and objective questions of the organisation’s current data state. Our combined awareness of the existing technology landscape, the understanding of technology integration and specific business requirements enables the audit framework to include all facets that need to be assessed (governance; technology platforms; organisational capabilities and logical architecture).
Decision Inc’s information landscape framework is aimed at reviewing the current state of the organisation through 5 different lenses:
These lenses will be applied to the SQL data warehouse and various reporting environments to highlight opportunities around Growth and Measurement, Insights and Actions, Tool and Users.
These lenses also aim to highlight challenges around data purity, granularity, frequency, governance, security and whether the technology is the Right Fit.
- Baseline: Provide an holistic view of information assets within the organisation
- Vision: Provides a clear vision on the current state of Information
- Compliance: Reduce business liabilities, fill gaps by ensuring proper data governance and robustness
- Pervasive: Ensure user satifcation and technology adoption
- Valuable: Transform data into a true asset