Who We Need – Software Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for Software Developers to join our organization. This role will provide the opportunity to be involved in extensive bespoke systems development as well as the improvement and expansion of web based content management system functionality.
A high degree of initiative, dedication, and enthusiasm is required, along with a thirst for knowledge and a meticulous eye for detail.
Our developers are also consultants. We strive to ensure that our clients receive the most comprehensive and technologically appropriate solutions to assist them in their Digital Transformation journey. Whether it be Cloud Adoption or App Modernisation we strive to ensure that our solutions drive the future of innovation and digitisation.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, Alteryx and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
You will be required to produce work to service content for all digital platforms ranging from desktop and mobile devices. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Technical Leads to design and build solutions on a broad range of platforms
- To design, code, test, debug, and correct program modules that are in development
- To provide support and maintenance for existing and new solutions
- To integrate new solutions with existing systems
- To develop additional modules for our CMS solutions
Who Do You Need to Be?
- 3+ years of experience in .NET development within the web environment,
- MCSD App Builder is advantageous
- Experience in 1 or more of the follow web technologies: Web API, WCF (SOAP beneficial, REST essential), MVC, ASP.Net,
- Experience in working with MS SQL and Entity Framework,
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts,
- Strong understanding of N-Tier, DDD, SOLID,
- Comfortable working with source control such as TFS or GIT,
- Strong understanding of Identity Frameworks such as OAuth, Azure AD, ASP Identities,
- Extensive experience working with and developing for web based content management systems,
- Knowledge and experience in the following are highly advantageous:
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps)
- .Net Core
- SPFx and MS Fabric
- SharePoint Online/On-Premise
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and agile environment,
- Able to manage your time and workload and raise challenges early.
- Develop solutions with a re-usability first approach. Solve the problems once!
- Able to collaborate on development and conceptualisaton with a larger team.
- An ability to solve problems independently and collaboratively.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com