Who We Need – Senior RPA Developer
We are looking for a Senior RPA Developer to join our organization, to scope and drive the development of our RPA solutions.
A high degree of initiative, dedication, and enthusiasm is required, along with a thirst for knowledge and a meticulous eye for detail.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, Alteryx and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
- Develop Robotic Process Automation solutions across various platforms (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, MS Power Automate)
- Document and perform analysis of client environments to map out fit for RPA business processes
- Develop strategies and recommendations for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enabled solutions including key aspects of architecture, migration, and security
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, and implementation of automation solutions
- Develop recommendations for improvements or areas to enhance efficiency or effectiveness of services delivered
- Support the development of an RPA/Automation Centre of Excellence to align client’s strategic priorities
- Assist with the development and execution of an RPA programme roadmap
- Support project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, and subject matter experts, to support all phases of RPA development
- Ability to mentor other staff members in the design and use of RPA features
- Review/author standards for design, coding and deployment of RPA deliverables
- Perform a wide array of tasks, which can include leading strategic meetings with clients
- Additionally, work on non-RPA projects such as business analysis, system design, and business process re-engineering
- Lead design reviews and testing
- Represent our RPA offering to the business and customers, helping to convey appropriate use of the platforms
Who Do You Need to Be?
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills to understand complex requirements, define advanced technical / functional solutions, troubleshoot issues, and identify fixes
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective
- Creativity, confidence, and flexibility
- High energy, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Power Automate)
- At least 1 year of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- 2 + years hands-on RPA development experience with process mapping, process improvement, and optimisation skills
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Should be able to prioritise and manage multiple portfolios
- Understanding of process methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with a diverse set of clients and vendors across multiple disciplines
- Certified Developer or formally trained in one of these major RPA platforms (UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Experience as a Solution Architect
- Knowledge of and experience in operationalizing RPA/Automation Centre of Excellence
- Knowledge in .Net language
- Knowledge in SQL or other scripting languages (ability to write, understand, and edit complex data processing queries)
- Strong understanding of XML and XDS structures
- Verifiable Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related technical field strongly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com