Who We Need – Intermediate SharePoint Developer
We are looking for an experienced developer that has experience in SharePoint development solutions and is looking to modernise their approach using the latest cloud methodologies. This candidate should be able to analyse complex business challenges and determine how these can be solved utilizing Microsoft’s best practices and patterns. This includes development of new custom functionality, systems integration into external applications, custom workflow development or the development of custom solutions in order to meet the business requirement. Solutions that you would build include front-end and back-end implementations for code.
It is advantageous that the candidate has experience in a broad range of development technologies. Also having knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of developing on the various platforms, enabling them to make informed design decisions with regards to meeting business requirements.
Our developers are also consultants. We strive to ensure that our clients receive the most comprehensive and technologically appropriate solutions to assist them in their Digital Transformation journey. We strive to ensure that our solutions drive the future of innovation and digitisation.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, Alteryx and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
- Implementation of solutions by following specifications
- Architect solutions in conjunction with Solution Architects and Senior Developers
- Development of SharePoint web parts, event handlers, and SharePoint Workflows
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Application Services (BCS, Excel, UPS, Search)
- Development of Custom Web Solutions and Services
- Development of mobile responsive solutions
- Implement Single Page Applications in Modern SharePoint (2016+) and Online
Who Do You Need to Be?
- Com or B.SC Information Technology degree/diploma advantageous
- MCSD or equivalent qualification (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and ORM.
- Development experience in SharePoint, ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WebAPI.
- Strong technical ability in the implementation, configuration and troubleshooting of various development technologies
- At least 3-5 years’ development experience essential
- SQL Server Experience (2012+)
- Compiled CSS frameworks such as SASS or LESS is advantageous.
- Good configuration and administration understanding of SharePoint (2013/2016/Online)
- Good fundamental understanding of development tools (Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Azure DevOps etc.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in implementing SPFx with React, PnPJS, and Fluent UI (Previously Fabric UI).
- Knowledge and experience in the following are highly advantageous:
- Microsoft Azure Services like Functions, Logic Apps, Cognitive Services
- Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate)
- .Net Core
- MS-600, MS-100, MS-700 certifications from Microsoft
- MS Graph API
- Experience in design and architectural patterns like MVVM, MVC and SOLID principles.
- Reasonable understanding of networking and operating systems fundamentals. MCSE or networking experience advantageous.
- An ability to solve problems independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to clearly communicate requirements, timelines, technical limitations, scope change impact,
- Able to collaborate on development, and conceptualisation tasks with a larger team.
- Self-management of time and project deliverables.
- Attention to detail and strict adherence to project timelines.
- Contribute as a project delivery resource. This includes not only in a development capacity, but also in a customer-facing / pre-sales advisory, as well as in a systems or business analyst role.
- Driven to obtain Microsoft certifications in fields relevant to your role.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn – a positive attitude is everything!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com