Who We Need – Functional Financial Consultant
Who Are We?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, SharePoint and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide sales support when needed:
- Work closely with the sales team in assisting prospective companies in their Microsoft technology assessment by obtaining information about their business strategies, processes, desired outcomes and critical success factors and evaluate technology tools to enable them to carry out their objectives
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Develop statement of work and scope documents
- Participate in a team completing a Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ)
Perform on-site consulting services for implementation projects, including but not limited to:
- Implement Microsoft Software
- Lead and or participate in the requirement analysis workshops
- Understand, communicate, interpret, and document business processes and requirements
- Utilize Microsoft implementation standards and tools/documents as defined by Decision Inc.’s chosen methodology
- Create and develop design specifications including gap/fit analysis documentation
- Work with the technical team to design, test, and implement customisations and conduct prototype testing with the client
- Participate in project quality assurance processes as appropriate
- Provide end-user training and end-user support throughout the implementation
- Assist Project Manager as required
Perform ongoing support services to existing clients:
- Via email/phone/remote support and on-site visits
- Proactively participate in strategic “way forward” discussions/meetings with clients, prepare scoping documentation and quotations, and implement proposals on acceptance by the client
- Fulfil SLA requirements
- Provide customers with information regarding upgrades
- Assist in preparation of costing and timelines
- Perform upgrade consulting services in accordance with upgrade principles and approved methodologies
Perform admin functions:
- Document services rendered using Decision Inc. time and expense billing system and other project management templates in a timeous fashion
- Meet productivity and efficiency standards (billable hours)
- Develop and continually refine Microsoft implementation standards, tools and documents
- Use internal systems and processes to record client interactions
- Interface with Account manager to ensure Decision Inc./customer documentation is correct and up to date
- Attain product certifications as deemed necessary by Microsoft and/or Decision Inc.
- Maintain product knowledge on upcoming product releases
- Investigate and make recommendations on appropriate new technologies and products (including 3rd party products)
- Provide mentoring to team members, as required Who Do You Need to Be?
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ consulting experience and 3 years’ product experience
- Must have participated in at least 3 go-live data conversions, and/or upgrades, and/or full cycle implementations
- Experience within consulting service environment
- Knowledge of and experience in one of our service offerings, such as Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Productivity Solutions etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to explain technical concepts to business people in a language they understand, and business requirements to technical people
- Ability to successfully manage and maintain strong relationships with a team and clients
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Passionate and ambitious to deliver on the company’s strategic plan
- Understanding how to enhance business with technology
- Relational thinking (How elements of a solution / program / system fit together)
- Experience in Customer and Employee Engagement added benefit
- Well groomed, pro-active, enthusiastic, upbeat peoples’ person with strong relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Possess business consulting, project definition and planning skills
- Professional and ethical
- The ability to work under pressure as part of a highly motivated team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org