Who We Need – ERP Developer
We are currently looking for an ERP Developer to join our BA (Business Applications) team. Good communication and collaboration skills are a must, as well as great technical ability and a passion to convert client requirements into a very innovative solution. There will be exposure to a wide range of industries, so the ability to quickly understand new business environments is essential.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations / Business Central, Microsoft AX, Dynamics GP, NAV and SL), SharePoint and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding of defined business and user requirements
- Find solutions within Dynamics 365 F&O environment including building extensions and
- Participate in analysis and design sessions – work with business analysts and functional consultants
to determine the best fit solution for our clients
- Communicate progress with project teams
Who Do You Need to Be?
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience as a developer in a relatable field
- Eagerness and interest in specializing in development and working in the ERP field, together
with a willingness to learn – a positive attitude is everything!
- Experience in Relational Data Base and/or SQL application development will be an
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- X++ or C# experience will be an advantage
- Certification on MS SQL Transact and MS Dynamics D365 for Operations (Development)
will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivating, driven and ambitious
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org