Decision Inc. is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. The Business Analyst will engage with client stakeholders to understand requirements and business problems and how these need to be solved through the implementation of IT solutions.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of technologies such as SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, Alteryx and Adaptive Insights and Automation Anywhere
What Will You Do?
- Quickly understand the client environment and industry, their business challenges, and issues
- Elicit underlying problems and make recommendations and suggestions from a business and systems perspective to the client
- Become a subject matter expert in the industries and business functions of the clients we engage in
- Work together with UX/UI specialists to research and understand client business and industries to provide developers with insights and information to enable the creation of solutions that creates value for the customer
- Manage client expectations effectively on assigned projects
- Initiate dialog with business areas to develop an understanding of their business needs and gaps
- Perform requirements gathering & analysis through client interviews and workshops
- Conduct and attend JAD sessions to solve business requirements
- Prioritize independently, multiple requests and system requirements to meet the organisational goals
- Identify client organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Documenting business and system requirements including business process, workflow and user interface
- Develop project artifacts such as user stories, functional specifications and system design specifications for client solution requirement
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and communicate needed changes to development teams
- Ensure alignment between customer requirements and developer team
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Communicate needed changes to development team
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Draw up test cases and perform solution quality assurance.
- Perform testing to validate accuracy of delivered solutions
- Ensure issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Implement and coordinate documentation and project files for all projects
- Create user guides
- Prepare and setup client staff business training content
- The successful candidate will be required to become up-skilled in the Microsoft technologies stack in order to better understand how client challenges can be solved.
- The candidate will learn how to use low/no code platforms to develop client solutions to solve business requirements and challenges and to automate and digitize their business processes.
Who Do You Need to Be?
- 2-3 years Business Analysis experience
- Process Design & Optimisation experience
- Exposure to all SDLC and/or agile project methodologies
- Well-developed communications and presentation skills with the ability to work in a team environment bringing various skills together
- The ability to work independently with both technical and business users at various levels
- Extensive knowledge of business systems
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and quality
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills are required
- Ability to network and cultivate productive working relationships
- Time management, prioritization and organization with the ability to prioritize activities and lead multiple tasks at once
- Working with all levels within an organization including senior executives, managers, front lines, corporate and technical staff
- IT Degree (Bcom/BSc/Btech) or similar
- Business Analysis courses or certifications
- Project Management or Administration experience
- Experience with Microsoft tools such as Visio
Experience in Low/no code development and automation platforms such as Nintex, Power Apps, Automation Anywhere etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com