Who We Need – BPC Embedded Consultant
Decision Inc. is a leader in enabling its clients to make better decisions, faster. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however what makes us unique is our understanding of effective decision making.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: Adaptive Insights, SAP BPC, QlikView, Microsoft.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a management and technology consulting organization. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes us unique is our understanding of how to unleash the potential locked in our clients’ business and their people. We help companies to run better, grow faster and change what they do.
We represent the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: SAP, QlikView, Microsoft, Alteryx and Adaptive Insights.
What Will You Do?
- The Budgeting, Planning and Consolidation Consultant partners with the client business to define the technical requirements, design principles and financial models based on the accepted proposal.
- Able to analyse and translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions.
- Define systems strategy; develop systems requirements; design, prototype, implement and launch solutions.
- Conduct Quality Review Sessions with Project Implementation teams to ensure best practice in technical development.
- Review functional and technical specifications and documentation
- Communication – Keeps technology and service managers aware of key customer issues, identifying and resolving potential problems.
- Collaborates with project management on the creation of project plans, reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits.
- Leadership – Develops, motivates, and directs team members to create a team environment.
- Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors consultants on SAP BPC technical developments.
Who Do You Need to Be?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, System Analysis or a related field beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) related work experience including architecture design and deployment
- Minimum 3 years experience in SAP BPC Embedded, with experience in SAP BW4HANA beneficial
- Experience in BW Data modelling, data transformation, BPC Embedded functions, and Analysis for Office.
- Experience in SQL also beneficial
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the emphasis on relationship building, understanding business requirements, and management of business expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven
- Sound judgment, logical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Ability to correctly analyse the needs of the business
- Relevant experience in similar corporate performance management applications such as Oracle Hyperion, IBM TM1 Cognos, SAP BPC, Vena Cloud planning
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org