Respond, Recover and Reimagine Retail
Retail Transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce
The COVID-19 pandemic in a couple of months has changed the economic outlook in ways that are difficult to predict with precision. However, what Decision Inc. & Microsoft can predict is the need for planning to look at three time-horizons:
1) Respond: The most immediate period during the pandemic when remote sales and service and rapid adaptation are most important to their customers.
2) Recover: A second period during which many businesses come back to work.
3) Reimagine: And a third horizon as companies deal with the consequences of recession and longer-term structural changes.
In this rapidly evolving and changing marketplace it is now more necessary than ever to engage customers with a seamlessly curated and connected experience. Using intelligence to improve the quality and speed of decision making is key.
Decision Inc. and Microsoft would like you to join us as we take an in-depth look into the response, recovery and future of retail. We will take a look at the opportunity in retail transformation and how to enable it using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
There will be 2 sessions for you to choose from
Workshop 1 – 22nd September | 11am – 1pm
Workshop 2 – 29th September | 10am – 12pm
Book Your Place
What you can expect
Focal points for this session will include:
- The Way Forward: Respond, Recover & Reimagine Retail
- The Retail Transformation
- The Customer of Today: The Age of Personalisation
- The Opportunity in Retail Transformation
- Intelligent Supply Chain Management
- Customer Intelligence
- Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Transforming the Customer Journey
- Enabling Retail Transformation with Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Dynamics 365 Sales & Customer Service