Access all our latest resources, from blog articles to case studies.
Please check back for more sessions as we will be updating the videos daily.
Now is the time to change the way you work.
Empower your teams to be productive while staying safe & healthy.
Responding to COVID-19
- Enact business continuity and crisis teams in affected areas.
- Communicate awareness and monitoring to employees, key third parties and customers.
- Consider implications of and tolerance levels for high absenteeism on critical processes.
- Balance service delivery.
- Ask functional leaders to reconsider 2020 forecasts.
- Increase liquidity and financial backstop.
- Implement employee awareness campaign on personal hygiene.
- Assess key third parties for resiliency in the face of high absenteeism.
- Establish a plan for handling the backlog of work once you are back to “normal.”
- Implementation disruptions of key strategies and priorities.
- Reputational damage from misinformation about the organisation’s response to COVID-19.
- Short-term over reactions by functional leaders.
- Difficulties with working capital availability.