Enabling Organisations to Successfully Submit[dfd_spacer screen_wide_resolution=”1280″ screen_wide_spacer_size=”20″ screen_normal_resolution=”1024″ screen_tablet_resolution=”800″ screen_mobile_resolution=”480″ screen_normal_spacer_size=”20″ screen_tablet_spacer_size=”20″]
to the CIPC using a single reporting and tagging solution for XBRL
Industry’s #1 XBRL Solution
Ensure compliance and increase efficiency with the industry’s #1 XBRL database.
Direct Connection to Data Sources
Direct connection to your underlying accounting or consolidation system – eliminating the need for manual data entry and reducing the risk of errors.
Increased Financial Collaboration
With Certent, your team can collaborate with confidence and control – and eliminate the risk of managing multiple versions of one document.
Benchmark All Your Reports
Increase the value and quality of your financial disclosures with our disclosure research tools.
XBRL Quality Matters
Certent’s regulatory analysts work directly with the product development team to ensure that Certent supports all of the latest XBRL requirements. The XBRL services team ensures quality through:
- Real-time validation of XBRL instance documents that instantly shows any errors.
- Version control, full audit trails, and blackline comparisons ensure consistency as you update your reports.
- Roll forward functionality to ensure your tags are consistent quarter to quarter.
- A full range of customized services delivered by Certent’s seasoned team of CPAs and XBRL experts.
Taxonomy & Tagging
Certent’s XBRL solution efficiently manages XBRL taxonomies, ensuring ongoing compliance without the hassle and limits risk.
The Interactive tag inspector highlights tagging mistakes such as incorrect unit, incorrect scaling, or inconsistent tagging, which improves the overall quality in first and subsequent filings.
This ensures that users can rest on the fact that they have reduced risk and little to none redundancy by tagging data once and rolling the report forward for future reports to utilize the same tags with updated values.
Any changes in your data automatically flow into the XBRL document. A real-time tagging grid will show users how the filing will look as you tag the data, allowing you to see a side-by-side comparison of your initial document and your XBRL tags.
In addition to this the built-in SEC previewer will enable users and management to review and approve the XBRL instance document for accuracy and data quality before filing.
- XBRL services for US-GAAP & IFRS
- Implementation services
- XBRL resources, training and proven practices
- Formatting for Word & HTML
- 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, Section 16 and other forms
- Taxonomy migration, mapping, and validation
Start Your Disclosure Management Journey Today
Complete the form and one of our consultants will be in touch ASAP.